I've been searching for activities to keep the kids busy and I haven't been to excited yet. Then I found this site. There are so many ideas.
If I didn't already say this. I'm going to try and make this a memorable summer. All of my summers were memorable because my Mom put a lot of effort into making them fun for us. That is my goal for this summer and every one after. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Raychel you should get a season pass to explorit it is like 50 for one year or 80 for 2 but you can get into like 7 or 8 museums around the bay area that are a lot of fun for your whole family!
What a GREAT website! We just purchased a season pass to the pool, so that should keep us busy and tan! :)
Happy SUMMER!
Post a Comment