Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ooh, Slime!

Okay so this is what we did today...we made slime! It starts out gooey and then becomes rubbery. The kids loved it! At first I was wondering how messy it was going to be but it wasn't so bad. I'm not sure after it becomes rubbery if it's really fun to play with anymore. It was easy to find instructions, I just googled it! Gotta love Google!
The plan today was to scrapbook but I didn't get my photos printed. So that got moved. I plan to finish the kids personal history books that we started a couple of months ago. We did visit the scrapbook store today, though so they could pick out their paper. Stay tuned for those.
I also got some needed sewing done today. I only have a couple more classes left of my quilting. I can't wait to see the finish product. Mostly because I have a couple of projects waiting.
I can't believe how busy we are this summer. I guess that's what happens when you plan out your summer. I'm glad I through some "Free Days" in there!


No comments: