Friday, June 26, 2009

Very Personal

This is very personal but I must make a record of it. Read if you like.
Last night I had the most amazing dream. I usually have very vivid, unique and odd dreams. Sometimes they even come true.
Well last night I was having a dream and in the middle of my dream I began to hear my Mother's voice. Her voice gradually became louder and more clear. She was not talking to me. She was asking someone questions; "Where do I go", "What do I do". It was as though someone was letting me hear her and how she was doing. It was the best dream I've had in awhile. I began to cry it was so good! Have you ever cried in your sleep? I have many times! This was a good cry though!
I hope I have many more like this one!

1 comment:

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

That is so beautiful...I know Heavenly Father will always give us what we need to feel close to our family, even those who are no longer with us...I cry from time to time in my sleep and Ethan wakes me up and I'm always glad that he does because he always lets me talk to him about it even if it's 3 in the morn and he's tired. You are so great, you have an amazing spirit which makes it no wonder, to me, that Heavenly Father would give you the gift of hearing your mom again.