
So I signed up for a quilt class downtown. Yes, I'm the youngest one there! The lady who teaches it is really great. She has a lot of great tips that I could have used when I made those quilts for Christmas.
They help you from start to finish with your quilt. It's funny because at the end of class she gives you homework. Sewing, so not like it's "blah" homework. The quilt design is called "puss in the corner". It's gonna be a gorgeous quilt!
I decided to make it for my Mother-in-Law. It will make a great Christmas gift!
I left the kids at home during the class. Kenny was the main babysitter. They kept telling Tina that when Mom leaves we get to sit on you. She asked "Why"?
It's called "baby" "sit"!
She let them, and thought it was funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment