Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Quilt

Well today was my last (main) class for my quilt. It was so much fun and knowledgeable. I met some awesome ladies.

I am so happy I took this class. I made 8 quilts last year and had so many mistakes. Now, I know why!
Here we are getting instructions.
This is Bev our "amazing" instructor!
I just love the way this quilt looks. I can look at it and see great work!
I just have to finish 2 borders, apply the back and then take the binding class. It will be done by August. It's going to be a Christmas present for my Mother-in-law. Hope she likes it!
Man, I'm really loving quilting! It is so much fun to find a pattern, pick the fabric, sew and see a finished quilt! Next I have plans to make my boys quilts. I can't wait to pick the pattern and fabric.

Yesterday while my niece was over, they also got out the playdough. Here's some pics.

No comments: