Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Got A Package!

We got a package today in the mail! It's always fun to receive packages! We got a lot of fun stuff in it.


The boys got a letter from Granny. A while ago we sent out questionnaires to family members for the boys personal history books. Well Granny sent the boys a written life story! Thanks, Granny!

Tina got a hat, purse, books and chap stick. Lucky girl! Of course we had to take pictures and Tina loves to model! Granny made the hat and purse.


The t-shirt is for me. Granny found it at a thrift store. It say "Sunshine Generation". It's this singing/dance group that I use to be in when I was 9 years old. Some of my brothers were in it also (Jared, Steve and Joseph, but I won't mention any names). One day I'll find a photo of me and post it!

No comments: