Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Back To Work

Okay so I've gone back to work and I'm not complaining! I'm trying something new.
No retail!
No customers!
No deadlines!
No regrets!

I have a friend that has MS (multiple sclerosis), Donna. One day we started talking about what if! No more what if...I've begun working/taking care of Donna. I have a 3-4 shifts a week. I arrive at her home and make sure she is comfortable, talk, cook dinner, talk, get her ready for bed and some more talking. Oh yeah, and some cleaning too.
We're having a great time! I'm just so glad that I can go to work and have it not feel like work!

Okay now the reason for this post. Now that I'm back at work the family has some adjusting to do.
Mom has dinner ready for them, they eat.
Kids, be on best behavior.
Dad's job to get everyone in bed.

Well this little one is still getting use to Dad's job.

I came home last night and found Tina in pajamas, a jacket, a belt and a dogging attached at the hip. Well she was half ready for bed. I'll just have to give them some time to adjust. Plus, I'm not complaining to seeing this cute face when I walk in the door! Would you?

2 comments:

That Girl said...

LOL. Too cute! How could that not put a smile on your face?

And, what a great job to have to feel like you did something that really matters at the end of the day. ;)

Donna said...

She's sooo cute! I'm glad you like your job! I love that you're helping me!