

Okay so let me tell you it was really hard watching Kenny get tossed around. I had to block out a lot of my feelings and remember this is a sport. I also realized how hard this sport is. It takes a lot of strength to hold your position and to hopefully pin your opponent. Now I know why they trained so hard! All that running and weight lifting. We have also noticed a huge difference in Kenny's body and muscles! That part I love. I mean baseball always kept him fit but wrestling is really giving him a nice, toned body.
Now Christina can only sit for so long. So we had to frequently take her outside to get her energy out. It was so funny because she would say, "wrestle me"! She saw the big boys doing it and she wanted some action also!

During Kenny's matches she would yell, "get off my brother" and "get up Kenny"! So cute!

Kenny will be at another tournament this Saturday. I am so proud of him for working so hard and sticking with a new sport. Especially since this is a tough one!
2 comments:
I've got to come see a match. I miss wrestling. I will have to show him some moves when I come down. When does the season end?
Great pix!! Every one looks happy and like they are haveing fun!!
Post a Comment