Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Baby Girl Is Getting So Big!

I've been so busy that I didn't have time to mention my little girl's Birthday.

Here she is in her Christmas/Birthday dress.

She is finally "4"! She has been waiting forever for this day. Everyday she wakes up and says how big she is. On her birthday she woke up and said, "Look Mom, I'm as big as you"!
We have been waiting for her birthday to take her to Build A Bear. She was so excited! So off we went after dinner.
Here she is stuffing her Hello Kitty.

Giving Hello Kitty a bath.

Picked out her clothes and dressed her.

Now to take her home!

Christina has been having so much fun with Hello Kitty, dressing and undressing her. What more could a girl ask for!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

Adorable!! I love her dress and tiara! :) A true princess.