Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here We Go...

Well we're back in the game. We've decided to get back in the housing market. Please wish us luck! For the last few weeks I've stayed pretty quiet about it but I can't hold it in anymore. Last night we filled out papers for this house.

It's a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom 1450 square foot home. It's in a great neighborhood. Right around the corner from my Dad and within walking distance to the high school. Now I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Yes, I know that this might be the first of many offers. But I think my family could be very happy here!
So when I know, you'll know!

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

good luck!!!

Amy Collins said...

I hope you get it!! Sounds like a great location.

That Girl said...

Congratulations and good luck!! :)

Bridgette said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!! ....ok, so I'm assuming it yours, but I want to be one of the first to congratulate you :)

Elise said...

Good luck!!! Keep us updated on the progress.