
It's the start of my "Family Organization" wall. I made the calendar from an old picture. Hubby helped me by measuring out the calendar. It would have taken me forever to do that. I'm able to use dry-erase markers to put in our activities. I also use different colors for each family member.
Disclaimer: this was not my idea. I found it on a blog (sorry I can't give credit, lost the blog) and copied it.
Below the frame is this cool way to display your child's artwork. Last year we made this at a Fabulous Friday night. That's when a bunch of ladies get together and make prepared crafts. Tina just loves putting her work up and I love that it can be on display and not on the floor!
Hopefully soon I'll be able to finish the last project for this wall and post it. I'll give you a little hint; it has to do with CHORES!
No comments:
Post a Comment