Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Activities

Every summer I'm so worried about keeping the kids busy. I really don't like the statement, "I'm bored"! I try to come up with some fun activities to keep them busy. Here is what we've done so far.
*one day I had them help me make cards; bday, miss you and Father's day. I handed them some card stock, markers and stickers and let them design 'em.


*one night we made donuts, YUM!

another day we went to the dollar store and they got to pick out some activities to keep busy. Tina found this fake mustache/beard.

Today I let them play with water balloons. Why not? It's so hot today! Gotta stay cool some how!




So what are you doing to stay busy?

1 comment:

Ande said...

beach, library, lots of reading, bowling, pool, waterslide, new H2O bikes, coloring, etc. :) Wish we had a nice dollar store. I need to go to the 100 yen store and let the kids have fun. :)