Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Another Niece!

Another niece in the family. My brother and his wife just had a little girl. Man, if you had told me years ago that our family would consist of so many girls, I would've laughed (hard)! See I grew up with all boys. My Dad came from five boys and one girl. I had two boys. My Hubby came from a line of two boys. Do you see where I am going! Now four out of six of my siblings have a girl. Same with my Dad's family.
Hey, I'm not complaining! I'm just amazed!
Well here are the pics of this sweet angel sent to our family. She was born on Aug. 2nd and named Soledad Clemencia. Soledad was my Mom's name and Clemencia is my Grandmother's name. What a lucky girl, named after two wonderful women!
Samantha and baby

Look at this angel!

Tina couldn't wait to hold the baby

Kenny's turn

1 comment:

Ande said...

So sweet!!!!! Tell her congrats!!!