What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tina's Photo Shoot
It has been so long since Tina has had professional pictures done, figured it was about time. We had so much fun shopping for a new outfit and accessories. Then it was off to the photo shoot. Man, this girl loves the camera! Next to get the family in the studio.
they are really cute. I love the one of her and you. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. How are things going at church, what's your calling now? Love ya and miss ya!
1 comment:
they are really cute. I love the one of her and you. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. How are things going at church, what's your calling now? Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment