So let's talk about my Thursday afternoon...
It all began when we(Christina & Mateo) were enjoying the warmth of the sun. We decided to play ball, ride scooters/bikes and just enjoy being outside. We finally decided it was time to eat lunch, so I get up and go to the door and it WON'T OPEN! We've locked ourselves out!
NO, are you joking?!
(I'm thinking; I know I left it unlocked, who locked the door, why would I have keys on me-I'M IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!)
I call Hubby @ work and he's in a training class.
I call my SWEET Brother-In-Law and ask him kindly to come help.
I call my Son @ school to see if he has his key-he doesn't!!
AGH!
So my brother-in-law tries to find a way in but no luck. (Now it is my security screen door)
He decides that if his friend pulls the door far enough he can get his arm in.
I say,"You better just go get the key from my hubby"!
Amazingly they get me in!
So how did I get banged up and bruised?
Well I was riding the kids scooter as I waited to get in my house and hit a crack.
Crash, Tumble and Slam to the ground!
Okay, so the bruise I'll make short. I played volleyball that night up at church and pulled a muscle in my forearm and got smacked in the face by the ball!
Can you say, Loser, Old Lady!!
Sorry for the long story! It had to be told!
1 comment:
nice. It always seems to go in threes. That is what I would think too, why would I need a key into my own house. Luckily we can still get in through the garage if we need to.
Post a Comment