Monday, April 14, 2008

Feelin' Good!

Conversation between cashier and myself;
Cashier: "May I see your Id please"?
Me: "Sure"
Cashier: (staring for a long timeat card-looks at me)
"Did you lose weight"?
Me: (laugh) "why, yes I did, thanks for noticing"!
Cashier: "Well you look great, good for you"!
Made my day! I'll have to find an old pic of me, 30lbs heavier, and scan it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will have you walking on air.
You have been blogging away. I finally checked in. I've barely touched the computer the last 2 weeks. I think things will slow down in, um, maybe this fall...

Ande said...

nice. Mine is that they don't look like me. I am to skinny, in the pic. And you can never see my hair because it blends in with the horid white backgrounds that they use.

Shaina said...

Love those days! We all need to feel good about ourselves. Nice to get a compliment.

As for my layouts, I have no rhyme or reason to how I scrap. I just start putting stuff together and end up with my layout (hours) later. I don't look at idea books or anything. I just move stuff around until I like it.
Thanks for the compliment.