Is finally here! Let the games begin!
Today we start our little league games. Kenny 12 (second and last season in the majors) is playing for the A's, first game at 12:30. Mateo 10 (third season in the minors) is playing for the Sidewinders, game at 3pm.
Starting today we will be living at the baseball fields, literally! If there's not a game there's practice. Not to mention Ken's games in between. Monday thru saturday we live and breathe baseball.
You'll usually catch me complaining about all the practices, driving, etc... But I love to watch my guys play ball!
Kenny has been doing great at pitching! I love to see him strike a batter out!
Mateo is an amazing ball player. Every year he is improving. I love to watch them grow!
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE loves to watch Ken play ball! He can show anyone how a real ball player should catch, hit, slide and take out the catcher! Oh, yeah he gets dirty!
Well I'll try to post pics soon! So if you can't find me, guess where I'll be!
PLAY BALL!
1 comment:
Have fun with the ball games. You will definetly keep busy.
Post a Comment