
Well some just see it as a holiday and some know that we are showing our respects to those that have and do serve. My Dad is retired Air Force, so I know first hand about the sacrifices our military make.
Every time I see a soldier in uniform it makes me teary-eyed.
Every time I hear taps or the National Anthem played I feel emotions just run through my body.
I'm proud to be an American!
I am so grateful for those that have and do serve our country!
Thank You!
Here are some photos from our Veterans Parade.
My son is playing trumpet on the float. They sounded great!
check out the car with pens all over it!
1 comment:
Great pix! I'm proud to be an american too! I get emotional too when i hear the anthem or taps. I'm so thankful for the military and all that they do for our country! =)
Post a Comment