Friday, November 21, 2008

Something New!


So I took some time to make some more bows last night. I've been promising my niece that I would make her a purple bow. I made two and told her she could pick. Which one would you pick?
Next I'm going to try a more difficult bow. Wish me luck.
FYI- my Grandma comes in tomorrow and we'll be sewing all weekend. Can't wait.

Side note:
Last night I was at a meeting for leaders of youth. It was good! We were given reminders of why we're doing what we're doing. These young people need models, guidance and support. That's what we are.
It was also good to hear that we need to take them back to basics. Teach them (young women) how to cook, sew, manage a family. It seems that as time goes on we are losing that. I was glad to hear that. Even though I use to be one of those girls not wanting to cook and sew. I now am paying for it. I'm learning, AGAIN, to cook and sew.
Well have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

I am so jealous! Have a great time!