Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Showing Support



I found this dress made out of bandanas on this site. And I thought, "I can do that" ! So I gave it a shot. It was pretty easy! The directions were easy to follow.

Tina will be wearing this during Mateo's game to show our support. Mateo's first game was this past Saturday. He ended up pitching his first Majors game and we were soo nervous! He went out there and killed it! He did great! He has been waiting to step out of the shadows of his older brother. I try never to compare them and let him know that he is his own person. I think he finally felt like he was no longer in the shadows! Great Job, Mateo!

Sidenote: We got so many compliments on the dress tonight! It was fun!

1 comment:

Ande said...

cute little dress. I will have to check it out.