Okay so tonight for our youth group we went up to the mall. Crazy!
We played Where's Waldo?
We had 6 leaders hiding in the mall, 4 teams looking and some rules!
They were told (of course) not to run, pull fire alarms, behave in stores.
The leaders were told which stores they could go in, it was unclear if we could move from store to store (I stayed posted in JcPenney furniture department) and then meet up at 8pm. When the kids found us we gave them a puzzle piece and the first team to find all leaders won!
The kids had a blast! It wasn't too boring sitting in Penneys. I wish I had a book or something!
Well I thought I would pull out a journal question;
What is your most embarrassing moment? Well I'll give you my top 3 most embarrassing moments!
1. In 7th grade I was at a cheerleading clinic and I was trying to do a back flip...well I farted during it! Everyone heard even my poor spotter (which was a cute older guy)! I was soo embarrassed!
2. I was in HIGH SCHOOL, I believe freshman year, spanish class. I was on my monthly and BOY do I get gassy then! Well I was bloated and let one out! (it's not like gas is manageable)! Really embarrassing!
3. Okay fast forward to my first child birth. You know when you get to that point where you don't care what's going on, you just want it over! Well I didn't know my brother was in the room, still and saw EVERYTHING! I also farted during labor! Another embarrassing moment!
Can anyone beat that!
1 comment:
I believe you told me another story that has to do with gas too. :) One of mine would have to be when I was in a play in high school and my dance partner stepped on my dress and the bottom part came down. I started wearing shorts underneath after that.
Post a Comment