Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NO LOCK!

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. This happened in early June. The boys have a lot of fun teaching Christina "things". Not too mention that her vocabulary has improved tremendously. She will try just about any word now.

So this day Hubby and Tina were going back and forth about something. Dad just wasn't gonna give in! Tina wasn't very happy about it!

This is there conversation:
Dad: "What am I gonna do with you? One day I'm gonna lock you in your room"! (also referring to the teenage years)
Tina: "NO LOCK"!

Tina: (motioning) "I've got my eyes on you"! (something the boys taught her)

It was so funny! We couldn't stop laughing! And then we told ourselves,
"She's only 3"!

1 comment:

Ande said...

Cute!! Of course it won't be cute during the teenage years. Isn't it nice when siblings teach them things. Mine seem to teach not so nice words that they get from school. :)