Monday, August 03, 2009

My Kenny Is Gone!

Kenny left this morning for a week at scout camp. He really didn't want to go. He just doesn't like camping much. I think it's the dirt and mosquito bites. He kept trying to get out of it. I told him he had to go and have fun! I know he's gonna have fun and so does he.
I would've taken a pic but he left at 5:30am. That is too early for me! When I woke up today I knew it was gonna be different. Already I could see that; Mateo was pretty bored, Tina kept asking for him and I was feeling pretty sad my self. So we made Monster Cookies. They are so good! I use the altered version. The original is too sweet.
Well hope they will fill the hole. :( I doubt it. I have a few plans this week to keep us busy; tomorrow we're going to the movies, Wednesday the library, Thursday the park. I'm hoping it will get hot so we can waste some time in the pool. Sometime this week I'm also suppose to start a new project. Well Saturday just isn't gonna come fast enough.
One thing is for sure I won't hear Kenny and Mateo going back and forth. The minute he gets back it will start and all will be right! :)

No comments: