Nervous is an understatement!
Kenny will be going to the high school as a newly freshman.

I'm gonna keep saying it for awhile, "I can't believe my baby is going to high school"! These next four years are just going to go too fast. I think that's what scares me more, knowing that he'll be a senior soon.
This year Kenny will also be starting Seminary. It's an early morning church class for high school students. His class will begin at 5:40 AM! He then will head off to school for 0 period at 7AM! Busy boy!

Mateo is going into 7th grade at a new middle school.

We're on a new schedule this year. They're starting an hour later then the high school. It's gonna be a lot of driving! I think Mateo is very excited about this new school. Mateo and Kenny will be trying out for Jazz band. Gotta love music!

Well here's to the new school year!
Wednesday Tina starts so look forward to more pics!
3 comments:
Which Junior High is Mateo going too? My niece just started today at Crystal in 7th grade. So scarey to have them grow up so fast. I can't believe your oldest is in 9th grade! Good Luck!
they look so handsome.
Ok, just tell me you are not letting the boys ware those weird tight pants I see everyone with?
Post a Comment