Remember Christina's new pony? She has been taking her everywhere. It came with a bunch of little stuff; hair clips, lil' blow dryer. So I decided to make her a bag to carry it all in. This would be my second purse/bag. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pull it off but it went pretty well. I'm so proud of myself! I've never been good with instructions. I would always wait for someone else to read them and then tell me what to do. This time there was no one but
me!
It was pretty easy to figure out. The bottom was a bit tricky! All in All I think it turned out pretty good!

It looks like a purse/bag.
It carries like a purse/bag.
So I guess it qualifies for a purse/bag.
Now on to my next project. A purse/bag for me! The last 2 purses/bags I've made ended up for Tina!
2 comments:
It is cute! Show us what you make for yourself. It will be clever and cute too.
I think you did a great job!!
Post a Comment