Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So Many Ideas!

Well we're still waiting to hear on the house. Don't worry you'll be the first to know, along with Facebook! In the meantime, I'm making plenty of plans for the house. I figure it doesn't matter which house I'm planning for, plans still have to be made. Of course everything would look really nice in this home!
So you interested in what I have planned? Here's a quick list.
I've always liked these flowers (paperwhites)
I think they would look great in my kitchen. So we picked up some bulbs and started the growing process. Since we're talking about flowers...growing...let's talk garden. I've been wanting a garden for awhile now. I want to get some of these growing.

Along with some squash, green beans, peppers (for the guys) and maybe some pumpkins.
Now let's talk organizing! I love to be organized. Does it always happen, NO! At least I try and usually have a plan. A couple of years ago I started using a dry-erase board for keeping track of the family. I use a different color marker for each person. Recently I found this new idea that I can't wait to implement in my home. It will look something like this

I found this idea at NannyGoat. Thanks for the great idea!
I also have plans for a Family Organization Center which hopefully will look something like this.
So many ideas!
I have also been glued to the TV lately watching HGTV. Trying to find new and interesting ideas for painting, decorating and renovating. I think I'm driving Hubby crazy!
Okay, hurry up house and find your way to me so I can make you all mine!

2 comments:

Meme's memories said...

I love the family chart! WHat a great idea

Ande said...

the house looks really nice. Not a bad idea to start planning. Kim planned and she was ready with all the stuff she was going to need for any house she got. :) I hope that you get it.