Monday, June 07, 2010

Hubby's Surprise

This weekend was Hubby's birthday. I wanted to do something special because he's worked so hard to get us in our new home. I got the whole family in on it and came up with a story. We had "plans" to have a bbq at the In-Laws but we were really going to take him to an A's game. I purchased the tickets, made arrangements for the kids and kept the story going for weeks (with help). Now if you know my Hubby, he kept trying to throw in a softball game for his birthday. His brother and friend had to keep telling him they already had plans. It was so hard for everyone to keep a straight face. It was so much fun!
Finally the night before we met up at my house and gave him is present.

Inside was two A's shirts (one for me) and tickets. His reaction was, "What is this?". It was so much fun to tell him how we had this planned for weeks and that everyone was in on it!

We went to the game as three couples (left the kiddies at home). We prepared ourselves for a HOT day! We had great seats! We had a great time!!

Steve and Nicole

John and Marci

Birthday boy and myself

Without kids!

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

HOW WONDERFULL!!

Bridgette Whitehead said...

Look how cute the 2 of you are!! Awwww happy birthday hubby!

Ande said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful day. I hope that he liked it!!!! I love the pics of the two of you.