Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Arrgh!!

You would not believe what happened to me today.
My van broke down on me! I was starting my errands and noticed a funny sound. I thought it might be the brakes. I put the car in reverse and the noise got worse. I just started thinking...Please, don't be the training! (I live with car-no-it-alls) I decided I should take the car home because I had a feeling it wouldn't last much longer.
Well on my way home it froze up! Luckily, I wasn't quite in the intersection, put the car in neutral and rolled back, hazard lights on and thought, "what now"!
I called my brother (bro-to-the-rescue) and he came and pushed the car to a safe zone. He lent me his car so I could take Christina home and he waited for the tow truck. Can we say, "what a good brother"! (hubby was on a job).
Brother and Hubby confirmed the training problem. So now I've got to find a shop and put my van in it.
I hate this! I need my car it's like my left arm, can't go or do anything without it. Luckily there's always an extra car sitting around. Not that I can fit my whole carpool in it! Still working on that. (not sure if I should rent a van, yet)
Oh, did I mention my husbands engine died about a month ago.
We are on borrowed car(s), literally.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my!! Do you need anything?

Leticia said...

I'm sorry! Wish I was there to car pool with you!