Here is a fun and quick way to get to know a little about each other. Let's see how many of you respond...It's just six questions.
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
School, church, workout, bathroom
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Mary, Ande, Stacey, Letty
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Dad's, Mother-in-law, Yo Sushi, Wasabi 201 (see a pattern)
D) Other places I would rather be right now:
shopping, movies, Hawaii (somewhere warm), at home w/ family
E) Four people I think (hope) will respond:
Burger House, Hopkins' House, stacey(somethings wrong with your site, stacey), Diamonds,Fur&Laundry
F) Four shows you watch over and over(only 4):
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, One Tree Hill
Feel free to add to my comments or post on your site. Have fun!
1 comment:
Sorry. I changed my URL this yesterday. Here's the new one.
www.stacey1227.blogspot.com
Thanks for the tag. :)
Post a Comment