I should have a lot to talk about but I just don't know where to begin.
Should I start with having to face that my Mom has been gone for 2 months.
I'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible so I don't have to think about anything. I'm so busy right now I can't keep things straight and I've got projects all over the house. I can't seem to stay organized or clean. It's driving me crazy! I just want to get through the holidays so fast and hope that the new year will bring calm, slow changes/new beginnings for me.
I'm tired of being tired. I want my energy back.
I feel like I want to push the "Start Over" button and things will be better.
On a better note. I'm at 172 post, 200 is just around the corner. So I want celebrate. Here is an early "watch out"- I'll be having a contest just around the corner.
3 comments:
I sooo know what you're going through. Hang in there. It'll be tough, but you'll get through. I'm having a tough time realizing that my brother really won't be around this holiday season, as well. We'll get through it.
Sending love your way.
My hearts with you girl..
The first year is the hardest..
yeah, a contest!!!! Are you going on Friday night????
Post a Comment