Sunday, November 09, 2008

Oh My, Heck!

Gilmore Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
So My Mom and I were huge Gilmore Girls fans! We loved to watch re-runs and we missed most of the final season, some how. So a couple of months ago I rented the final season for us to watch. We never got around to it :(
I began watching it and hoping she was looking over my shoulder watching with me. I finally finished it 7 cds! I can not believe the ending. They ended it like that, what! Kinda like the way they ended Alias, huh!
You just always expect a huge, amazing ending. Man!
I still love the show and the actors! Not to mention the writers, it's only possible with great writers.
Did I mention I named my daugther after me because of that show!

1 comment:

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

I loved that show too...my oldest and I always watched it..I missed the ending...need to do a search on it and see what happened...we were just talking about how it ended...well was blog jumping..have a great week...TerryAnn