Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can I Have A Room Please!

Another day spent at the doctors. I might as well just check in and not leave.
"please a room big enough for my entire family"
Last night Kenny was complaining of throat pain and this morning having a hard time breathing. He received a breathing treament and was told to take his inhaler (that he hasn't been taking, big dork). It's funny how he can explain to his brother why it's so important to continue taking your inhaler even though you don't feel the need for it.
Can you say, "take your own advice"!
Last night at 11:30 Tina woke up with a RASH all over body.
"What the heck"! It never ends!
I sent Ken out to the store to get benadryl. He went to 3 stores and couldn't find anything! Why are they always out of that stuff! I put her in the bath with some baking soda. She had a blast in the bath at MIDNIGHT! We finally found some allergy medicine. We gave it a shot and went to bed.
She also saw the doctors today. He said her ear infection is back which could of caused the rash. So she's back on Amoxicilian and continue the benadryl.
Man, enough already!
Okay so today I was suppose to see my physical therapist.
Had to cancel, sick kids come first, right?
Oh, how I would've loved to see her today and pretend no one was sick, myself included. I'm feeling better but my throat is a little soar.
I don't care it's not stopping me from going to the temple tonight!
Okay, seriously, COLD you can leave my family alone now!

Sidenote: Hopefully I can finish my valentine banner tomorrow!

No comments: