*I'll be drawing names for the giveaway later this afternoon, when I have more witnesses! Good luck!
What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Monday, January 05, 2009
First Day of School
Today Christina had her first day of (speech) pre-school. She was so excited to get dressed and put on her backpack, just like her brothers! I just had to take some photos. When I dropped her off she gave me a quick look and then said bye! Wow, that was easy! I headed off to the library for some fun reading with NO KIDS! It was great for the both of us! She enjoyed her new class and new friends.
*I'll be drawing names for the giveaway later this afternoon, when I have more witnesses! Good luck!


*I'll be drawing names for the giveaway later this afternoon, when I have more witnesses! Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment