I have been trying all week to get into therapy. Finally today I try again and she tells me there's a cancellation @ 11am. Well you guessed it, I'm there!
I learned some new stuff today about myself and body. She told me that I don't have a back/shoulder problem, I have a neck and posture problem. Well I knew I had a posture problem. I just didn't know how to strengthen those muscles. I do now, thank you Sarah! She was great! She gave me a lot of info on posture, exercises, stretches. She even did some stretching of my neck and it felt so good!
So after the appointment I headed over to Joanns fabric store. Gotta love that place! I went for some pinking shears and to check out some fabric of course! Well I got a add in the paper yesterday that said patterns on sale for $1.99, hmm, worth checking out. So I pick up some patterns but don't see any signs. I go to the counter and ask the lady if these were on sale.
She gives me a dirty look and says, "I don't know!"
I'm thinking, "don't you work here?"
Well I asked her about the ad and she says "she doesn't know."
Doesn't she know anything!, I'm wondering!
I asked her for a manager. Guess what, she was the manager!
Well when I came home I checked the ad, it starts next week!
Ha, they will be on sale, just next week.
So if you have a Joanns near you; Simplicity is on sale for .99 cents and Butterick is on sale for $1.99. That is such a huge deal!
Okay on to more cleaning. I tackled my fridge today! It looks so good! I always neglet my fridge, how about you?
3 comments:
Wow, she seemed pretty grouchy. It is hit and miss what kind of service you get in there. What are you wanting to make?
I love a good patteren sale!!!
I know I need some new apron pattrens.. LOL
Thank you! I really enjoy making them.
Post a Comment