Okay this is funny she made me re-do her photo because she didn't want to show any teeth! Are you serious! I did not teach her that!
What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Puzzles, Puzzles and More Puzzles!
Okay so for 3 days now we've been working on puzzles. We found that Christina can do the smaller puzzles pretty well. So I went to the Dollar store and picked up some more puzzles, because I got tired of doing the same one over and over. Now that's all she wants to do! Here are some pics of this mornings session of puzzle building. And there will be an afternoon and evening session!

Okay this is funny she made me re-do her photo because she didn't want to show any teeth! Are you serious! I did not teach her that!

Okay this is funny she made me re-do her photo because she didn't want to show any teeth! Are you serious! I did not teach her that!
Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment