Friday, March 27, 2009

Bummer!

So Christina woke up with a little fever! Man! That means no workout, possibly no scrapbooking tonight and no shopping today! Bummer! Well maybe I can get caught up on tv shows. I'm behind on Lost (1), Private Practice (1), Smallville (2) and Hereos (too many to count)! That's what happens during baseball season. I'm never home, but I am enjoying the sun! Wow, I saw my white legs last night and they are in some desperate need of SUN!

I took these pics yesterday! Tina just can't wait till her brothers come home from school. She's all over them! This is Kenny's jacket, she can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

It's been too long! The kids are growing so fast. I can't believe Christina! Way to go on cleaning your craft room--and inspiring me with ideas. HOpe you are all well and that things slow down soon so you don't stay too far behind on your shows;).