Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back To School For Tina

So yesterday was Christina's turn to return to school. She was so excited! Everyday this week she was asking me, "Today, teacher?". They moved her program over to a school in our neighborhood, yeah! So she was excited to see her new school.
Tuesday I asked her what she was going to wear to school. She went and picked out an outfit and we had a little photo shoot.



Of course she end up wearing a different outfit. It's a girl's prerogative to change her mind, right! When I asked her if she wanted to take a pic in her new outfit she said, "Um, no"! I begged and begged but she wouldn't give. And she was wearing such a cute dress. Well next time she wears it I'll get a picture.
After school we went home and had lunch and then made some cookies. Man, those have become a regular around here! Here's some of our mess!

Christina loves to help cook! It makes it all the more fun!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

great pictures! :)