Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Big Dolly!

We finally found time to take Christina to the store. Of course there was plenty of time for me to take her but we had to wait for Dad. Dad just wouldn't have been happy if he wasn't present for buying his little girl a doll. We've been talking about buying her a "big dolly" because she did so well potty training.
When we went to the store (no toys r us here, mind you) there wasn't much to choose from. At first she picked a Mulan doll (barbie size). Next she saw a Tinkerbell doll (still barbie size). Now I knew if we went home with a "barbie size" doll I would hear, "no, big dolly", from Tina. So I kept her looking. We then saw this.

This qualifies as a big dolly to me. Christina thought the same thing.
It is bigger than the average barbie doll and bigger than the average my little pony. So we took it home!

She's been having a blast with Pinkie Pie.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

OMG! I remember My LIttle Pony! Ha! Now I really feel old.