Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Still Here, Promise!

It's been a while since I've posted lately. I hope to get a few things up today. I promise I've been keeping busy! Just can't find the time to upload photos and type. I've been wanting to mention a site that I recently found. It's the most amazing site and it's helped me tremendously! It's called Flylady.net.
For all you women out there that are having a hard time organizing your home, keeping up with cleaning this is the site for you. You know how sometimes you just feel overwhelmed with your chores? Don't know where to start? Don't want to start!
This site will help you get organized, tell you what to clean and how, and give some great encouragement!
Okay so I'm gonna be brutally honest here...I hate cleaning my kitchen! It is so hard to keep clean. I just despise doing dishes. I use to have a saying, "I never do dishes before noon", because I felt like it put a damper on my day! Well Fly Lady helped me to realize that waking up to a clean kitchen will keep my mood happy and free! It has been two weeks and my kitchen has been the cleanest that I've ever seen it. I haven't had a moment where there are piled dishes in the sink. I can see my reflection in my sink. My counters are clear (mostly).
I'm a happy Momma, wife, and woman!
You should check it out if you ever feel like I did! Trust me you'll like it!
So yesterday I got some sewing done, here's a sneek peek. I'll post later!

No comments: