Monday, September 28, 2009

Scary Ride

Okay so the other day I was driving down the freeway to pick up Mateo from school and I hear a loud boom! Something hit my window (a rock), it sounded like a gunshot! Let me tell you I was a little freaked out! It came out of no where and put a nice bullet hole crack in my window.

Luckily Tina was fast asleep because she probably would've been scared. I know it shook me up but I maintained poser to continue down the road. As soon as I parked I had a moment (ARGH) and then started the calls; insurance, Hubby and Dad.
Man, why now? Last year this time was my transmission. My tires are due also. Fun when it all hits at once!

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

We had that happen while driving down airbase parkway. It was super scary. I am glad you were ok!