During my senior year in high school a group of us went to Great America. It started with a sleepover, where we got NO SLEEP! We then had a blast at Great America! Well because of my no sleep, during one of the rides I fell asleep. Yeah, I really dozed off! I don't even remember getting buckled in. I got jerked around during the ride and injured my right shoulder. I then became familiar with physical therapy at the age of 17. The workers had a blast everytime I came in to the center. They thought my story was hilarious!
Throughout the years I've had to deal with my injury, hence, my recent doctors visit. I've been having some shoulder and back pain. I finally made a doctors appointment and got me some MEDS! Wow, those are a lifesaver! I picked up some motrin and flexiril. That's some good stuff! Last night I took some and within 15 minutes I couldn't feel a thing, yeah!
Let's just say I woke up feeling great and lovin' those pills! I was able to sleep great and my body feels so much better! Yeah for meds!
Okay so yesterday there were so many appointments, my docotrs appt., Mateo's dentist appt. and Tina's last (at home) speech appointment.
It was a busy and sad day. We have really enjoyed her teacher and it was hard saying goodbye. I just hope that her next teacher will be as attentive to her needs as her last.
Thanks, Mary!
Okay, so next post will be my 200th! I can't believe it. So stay tuned to my giveaway. Feel free to let others know or not (keep your chances slim for the win)!
No comments:
Post a Comment