Well I've been planning on making this for awhile. I finally got to it. I wanted to help my sister-in-law with some Christmas decorations (newlyweds) so I got this ideas from a friend. It's so easy and pretty cheap to make. It's on my tree for now until I find it a permanent place. The picture doesn't do it justice! I think it has too much red so I'm going to go find a ribbon with more colors. What do you think?
What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Merry Christmas Banner
Well I've been planning on making this for awhile. I finally got to it. I wanted to help my sister-in-law with some Christmas decorations (newlyweds) so I got this ideas from a friend. It's so easy and pretty cheap to make. It's on my tree for now until I find it a permanent place. The picture doesn't do it justice! I think it has too much red so I'm going to go find a ribbon with more colors. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love this banner you did a great job!!
I love it Raych! You are so festive...I am making a gingerbread Christmas tree and that covers all of my decorating this year. And I am only doing that because I am keeping Cheeto & Shena's kids for their anniversary.
i agree, it needs another color, but is really cute. Love the dishwasher, funny.
To much red, is that a tree behind the cards and red ribbon? Christmas tree right!! To much RED
I think your christmas is thing is awesome
Post a Comment