What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Friday, December 12, 2008
I'm Back!
I did it! I finished all 4 books! I'm so happy! They were so good! I can't get the story out of my head. I've ignored everyone and everything! It was so worth it! Now it's time to get to work! I'll show you what I've been up to tomorrow.
I just finished Breaking Dawn this morning and am kind of sad to not have them to read anymore. Sooo good!! Did you know you can get a copy of MIdnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's perspective) on Stephenie Meyer's website? I'm going to start that one this week.
2 comments:
I just finished Breaking Dawn this morning and am kind of sad to not have them to read anymore. Sooo good!! Did you know you can get a copy of MIdnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's perspective) on Stephenie Meyer's website? I'm going to start that one this week.
I finished the 4th one on Sat. I am going to say I still kind of wish she had ended up with Jacob, I know I am a rebel. It was really good though.
Post a Comment