Okay so I decided to try and make the famous "crayon rolls". I made 4 of them for my nephews. Actually I made 5 the first was a trial run, with little errors. I didn't want to give that one away so I re-made it. I also made some bookmarks with the left over fabric. It was a lot of fun! I hope they enjoy them!
I think I'm actually getting the hang of this sewing thing! LOL!
3 comments:
Those are great...I need an order of 4 of those!!!
They look great Raych! And I am so glad that you are enjoying sewing so that Grammy feels like one grand-daughter will keep the tradition!
Hey Raychel... How are you??? These are so cool! Glad to hear you are enjoying the sewing thing. It is fun when you get the hang of it. You are doing great. Love the Christmas Banner too!
Post a Comment