Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Baby, She's Growing Up!

Well in just a few hours is when I entered the hospital to give birth to my little girl 3 years ago! I was so excited to get it over and hope they didn't tell me it was a mistake and I would be taking home another boy!
A week before she came I talked my Hubby into naming her after me. Even at the hospital he asked if I was "for real"!
I knew she would be special and I wanted someone to carry on my unique name that my Mother gave me. I also love Gilmore Girls and thought if Lorelai could do it, so could I!
I really can't believe that the little baby I brought home is now "3"! She amazes me everyday. I just love watching her, I could watch her all day!
My Heavenly Father knew I would need her, so he sent me my angel on the 28th of December!
Here are some of my favorite pics, enjoy!







Happy Birthday, Baby!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Happy belated Birthday Christina!!

kellynmaryweaver said...

Happy Birthday! December 28th a good day for kiddos~