What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Friday, January 23, 2009
1 Kid + 1 Project = Real Progress!
Well one kid back at school, 2 more to go! They'll be back Monday! I finished one project today, 1 more to go! I'll have them done tomorrow! So these are bow holders. What do you think? I took the photo before I attached the other ribbon.
We'll just call you the busy bee. So many projects lately. Did go last night, probably won't be at church tomorrow. Brennan has a fever and I hear that it is lasting a few days. yippee for me.
They are super cute. I saw sonething like thaton a crafting show ad wanted to make some for Olivia. Great Job! I still need to come learn how to make bows with you. Sam
Ok kelly commented below and just wanted to give my 2 cents!! This why I hope we do not have a girl. I can not stand pink and making bows and places to hang them, I do not even want to think about it!!! AAAHHHH
7 comments:
How cute are these what agreat idea!
So cute! I can never figure out how to use that chipboard stuff, but always love how it turns out!
We'll just call you the busy bee. So many projects lately. Did go last night, probably won't be at church tomorrow. Brennan has a fever and I hear that it is lasting a few days. yippee for me.
They are super cute. I saw sonething like thaton a crafting show ad wanted to make some for Olivia. Great Job! I still need to come learn how to make bows with you.
Sam
Way cute! Good job, and what a great idea!!! =)
I like these. There is no end to your projects lately.
Ok kelly commented below and just wanted to give my 2 cents!! This why I hope we do not have a girl. I can not stand pink and making bows and places to hang them, I do not even want to think about it!!! AAAHHHH
Post a Comment