Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Do, I Do & Aww!

Okay so if you've been around my little girl long enough you would recognize these phrases; "I do, I do" & "Aww, cute"!
Every time she wants to do something she runs around saying "I do"!
And every time she sees something little, that's a baby or just plain tiny she says "Aww, cute"! (like this pic)
KITTEN Pictures, Images and Photos

Today I changed her diaper and there were 3 little terds.

Mom: You have little terds!
Tina: Aww, cute!
Mom: No, there's nothing cute about terds.
Tina: Yeah, cute, Mom!

The funny things kids say and do!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

LOL. Funny. Aren't kids funny with their terds? Mine always says, "Oh, that's a bad one. What color is it?" To which I am always wondering why he cares?? Anyway, cute and funny story. :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Too cute!
I hope you are feeling better.