
It took me forever to find time. Well since yesterday, every kid of mine was sick, made for a perfect time. We were all just lying around watching movie after movie!
I liked this movie. It wasn't amazing like my favs, but it was fun to watch.


Okay so today I spent most of the day taking tempertures and giving medicine. Along with 2 doctors appointments. Well at least they're all sick at the same time, get it done and over!
Now on to my tv shows. I'm so glad American Idol is back. I don't care for the beginning, it's more about when they get to LA.
Then there's Smallville! I'm lovin' Smallville right now. I stopped watching the last 2 seasons but i'm back.
Two more days until Lost! I'm just dying to see what happens!
2 comments:
So sorry you had sick kidos...that's never fun...but movie days rock! See what I mean about Mamma Mia? Just ok!
Sick kiddos is no fun. Movie days are fun though!!! Hope your kids are feeling better. =)
Post a Comment