Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thank You, January!

I so needed January to get here! Now I can have (somewhat) of a new start. Or maybe that's just mentally! Well it worked!
Today I was a busy little bee. It's not spring but I just felt like cleaning.
First, I had to put away all the Christmas stuff. Done!
Second, scrub all the bathrooms from top to bottom. Done!
Oh, and I did the kitchen before noon. I never do the kitchen before noon! I loathe doing the dishes, so I always leave them for last. I shocked myself!
I also cleaned out a closet I've been meaning to clean for months, yeah!
Yeah, me!
Yeah, January!
You know I really don't know what 2009 holds for me and my family but I know it can't get any worse! Right!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm tired after just reading how busy you were! :) We still have our trees up and I am in desperate need of cleaning out my closet. I've done way too much shopping and need to get some fall items into boxes. I'm hoping I actually get the energy up to do that all tomorrow. Wish me luck...

Kathy said...

Hi Raychel,
You are always so busy. I know what you mean about doing dishes. Growing-up with five brothers who never had to do the dishes made me hate doing dishes, so bad, that one day I ran away from home for a day. That did not solve the problem I had even more dishes when I dedcided to come back home.