I just finished a really good book. I kept putting it off because I knew I would be crying through it. I avoid crying as much as possible! My Dad told me of this book and kept asking if I read it yet. So I finally picked it up. It's not a large book. It's not a hard read. In fact I was very interested in the characters and story line. It's about a family, a funeral and how they pull together through it. I highly recommend this book. While I was reading I could see the story being played out like a movie. It would make for a great movie!

As soon as I finished it I grabbed the closes book. This is it.

My Mom read the series and Mateo just started them. I heard they're good. I'm liking it so far. The funny thing is there's a grandma in the story that reminds me a lot of mine. Well check, one more book off my list!
2 comments:
I love that book Wednesday's letters..I think I have read 3 times even! :) I miss you!
I have read both and like both. Have fun reading.
Post a Comment